Filed under: Ressources
37 Signes Revelateurs De La Dyslexie
ãpar Ronald D. Davis 1992.
La plupart des dyslexiques manifeste une dizaine des signes et des comportements listés ci-dessous. Ces caractéristiques peuvent varier d’un jour à l’autre et même d’une minute à l’autre. Le paradoxe des dyslexiques est la cohérence au sein de leurs incohérences.
Le programme de correction de la dyslexie Davisâ aporte une aide dans leur quotidien aux personnes qui manifestent ces signes. Les manifestations handicapantes de la dyslexie peuvent être corrigées et maîtrisées
- Good at « hands-on » learning, they seem almost intuitive at figuring out how to do things.
- Delay in learning how to tie shoes.
- They can utilize the brain’s ability to alter and create perceptions.
- Highly aware of their environment but seem to be lost
- Curious about how things work
- Highly intuitive and insightful
- They have vivid imaginations
- Seems intelligent but reads slow
- Uses analogies to talk and explain things. (3d)
- Difficulty remembering words, learning new words especially under stress.
- Difficulty sequencing days of week, months of year.
- Develops negative, emotional, behavior due to academic performance.
- Family blood relatives who also experienced difficulty in acquiring text skills.
- Strong graphical skills.
- Outstanding building of toy blocks, coloring or drawing.
- Outstanding view of the « big picture ».
- Views the world from different eyes or point of view.
- Able to fix/tear apart thing at an early age.
- Wants to know how things work and can understand them.
- Builds things or invents things
- Left/Right confusions
- Slow reader or learning to talk
- The word « cat » written on a chalkboard can be perceived in 40 different ways by a dyslexic – with the letters reversed, upside down and sideways. Even though a dyslexic mind works faster than average, sorting though all those mental images to find the correct one makes him appear slow.
- Dyslexics are also known for creativity, musical ability and mechanical ability.
- Doesn’t always understands what is said to them
- Loses reading place
- Mixing the order of letters/ numbers
- Difficulty finding appropriate words
- Dyslexia is the ability to see a thing from many points of view, all at once. The primary problem for the dyslexic is that he is capable of processing so much information that it gets garbled, distorted or frozen. There is so much input that, if not filtered what begins as a special, insightful talent, is reduced to a tragic mass of confusion and disability.
- Difficulty organizing ideas to write a letter
- Messy room, desk, locker or note book
- Difficulty expressing oneself
- Slow learning the alphabet
- Transposes names of people or places
- Hesitant in speech
- Low self-esteem due to past frustrations.
- Some of the Signs Of Dyslexia from the * Author* of the book DYSLEXIA MY LIFE
Laisser un commentaire so far
Laisser un commentaire